The 25 Random Things About Me
1. I dress up as Lisel and go to The Sound of Music sing-a-long.
2. Survived living over a year with no car, just a scooter.
3. Can name 13 deep into the line of succession to the British throne.
4. Favorite city in the world: New York
5. Favorite “Friend”: Chandler
6. Cappucinno was my gateway drug to coffee, which I didn’t drink until I was in my 30’s
7. Growing up I wanted to be Dorothy Hamil
8. Astrological sign=Capricorn
9. Collect clocks, but rarely wear a watch
10. Will only own a 5-speed car.
11. Own over 50 purses
12. Favorite red wine is a Chianti and favorite white is Chardonnay, but favorite wine at 3PM on a random Wednesday is any wine.
13. Undergraduate Major = English Lit, Graduate Degree = Communications/Interactive Journalism
14. 1st live concert was The Monkees Reunion Tour, 2nd was The Rolling Stones
15. Have lived in NC, NoVA, TN, NJ, CT, and MI.
16. Thinks it’s cold if it gets under 70 degrees
17. Favorite quote: “you can’t always get what you want, you get what you need.”–The Stones
18. Addictions: Chick-fila, chips and salsa, purses
19. Foreign countries visited: China, Italy, Egypt, Spain, Germany, Austria, France
20. Writing a book.
21. Hate to exercise, but I do it at least 5x a week
22. If I need to cry, I watch Terms of Endearment.
23. As a kid, I took ballet lessons, gymnastics, piano. I can still do a cartwheel, heel stretch and can play the 1st few bars of my piano recital piece, “Over the Rainbow”
24. Hyperventilate and break into a cold sweat at the sight of needles.
25. I drink a lot of wine.